Immunosuppressants therapy

I am Sheltering in place and in need of food. I live a plant-based eating diet because of my medical conditions. I have not been able to get home delivery for quite some time now for groceries. If anyone could help I could use fresh produce, apple juice lettuce water, beans and rice spaghetti, gluten free bread veggies. I have no proteins.I live in the leander area.

2 Likes

@Jfieldscameron

You may be eligible for delivery through Good Apple. Application for services: https://goodapplefoods.com/covid-19

They offer free grocery delivery for the elderly and immunocompromised. Still have capacity to serve more people.

Good Apple is prioritizing East Austin zip codes, but they will try to serve as many people who need services as possible.

1 Like

I will give it a shot, thanks so very much!!!

1 Like

I was determined not qualified because I do not live in Travis County.

Hi @Jfieldscameron,

Have you looked at Connect ATX? There might be a resource in Leander on this page you can search by zip code for food resources.

Reach out to Hill Country Community Ministries at 512-259-0360. HCCM is a local food pantry. Not sure if delivery is an option for you–there are eligibility requirements for delivery–but they’re offering drive-through food distributions. You’d have to go to the distribution sites, but contact with others will be limited. Sites, dates, times at Facebook.com/hccm.org
Austin Food Not Bombs might be able to help too. I don’t know if they reach Leander w/ deliveries, but you can contact them here: foodnotbombsatx@gmail.com

1 Like

Thanks so much!!! I appreciate it!