FREE or 50% off SEEDS that need to get planted/germinated ASAP -- Time sensitive!

Do you want some seeds?
(note: you can forward this message to trusted people/networks; do not blast it to the point that we pick up any trolls )

My friend Shannon Brown with Ecosystem Regeneration Artisans lost the roof on her River Bottom Farm-stand in San Marcos last night. Hundreds of seed packets were rained on and these seeds need to get into the soil or some other germination process ASAP (by Tuesday) or else they will be a loss. She is selling these for $1.50 per packet and has 190 packets left in the varieties listed HERE.
(note: the # of packets listed includes both wet & still-dry packets; the dry seeds are $2.95 per packet)

I’m coordinating seed distribution for folks in the Austin area (laid out in detail below). If you live closer to San Marcos please contact Shannon directly at ecoregenartisans@gmail.com to put in an order.

So, for Austin area folk:
If you want to buy some of these for personal or commercial use:
Email both me — Alytharp@gmail.com – and Shannon – ecoregenartisans@gmail.com – with your order requests. Wet packets are $1.50, dry packets are $2.95. For payment, Venmo would work best (pay to @ShannieOakleigh and leave a comment tagging @Aly-Tharp) — if that won’t work for you, let us know what works for you in your email. I’m picking up the seeds from San Marcos on Sunday afternoon so message ASAP!!

If you are willing to grow/distribute these seeds to support local food access/sovereignty/justice:
I want to give these seeds away for free to low-income gardeners/farmers and to folks who will give a good portion of the harvest away for free/no-profit to people/communities in need.I’ve already raised the funds to give away over 100 packets. If you would like some packets (or can help give them away to folks fitting the above description), text me at 469-879-9744 with your name / project (if any) / seed varieties and quantities you’d like / and any other pertinent info.

If you would like to donate funds to this cause, you can send me funds through Venmo (@Aly-Tharp) ) or Paypal (alytharp@gmail.com), or we can work out a cash donation down the road when the virus slows down and I will front your contribution to pay Shannon. Email or text me to let me know. Thank you! Sending blessings and well wishes for your health and safety
Aly Tharp
Festival Beach Food Forest community relations/outreach co-chair

UPDATE: everything is going along well. We have about 40 packets of seeds that we will be transplanting for give-away to low-income gardeners/farmers and folks who will give a good portion of the harvest away for free/no-profit to people/communities in need.

Those interested can contact me at 469-879-9744 with your name / name of project (if any) / what you’re looking for / any other pertinent info.