Free FAQ Portal and Chatbot solution from Dell Technologies

I wanted to let everyone know about a free offering we are providing right now at Boomi, A Dell Technologies business.

Our goal is to free up precious resources at organizations so that they can get back to focusing on the communities they serve.

We noticed many nonprofits, healthcare organizations, schools, and more organizations are getting a huge volume of questions on how the current situation is impacting how they are supporting the very people they aim to serve, and it changes daily.

Boomi has launched a new, free FAQ Portal and Chatbot solution to help non-profits, schools, healthcare, and other organizations to create automated responses to the most common questions they are receiving, so that they can focus on the important things like figuring out how to run their day-to-day operations in their current reality or transitioning to virtual services. You can read more about it from Boomi’s CEO, Chris McNabb on LinkedIn **

We currently have over 2,000 organizations nationwide using the free solution!!

You can check out more here or share with organizations in need and get started at this link- https://community.boomi.com/s/article/Boomi-For-Good

I am personally volunteering “virtually” to help non-profits and organizations get their chatbot set up and in-place quickly. Let me know if you or someone you know needs assistance!

Jeff Fink

mobile 832.724.3847

J_Fink@Dell.com